As it has always been, the safety and security of our guests and team members remains our highest priority. We are doing everything we can to ensure your travel safety and provide maximum flexibility as the situation around COVID-19 continues to evolve.
We will continue to update this page with the latest information regarding booking flexibility, supporting our workforce, and travel safety.
Health and Hygiene
Majestic Valley Wilderness Lodge builds upon our already high standards of housekeeping and hygiene, where professional-grade cleaning products and upgraded protocols are currently in use. The program includes:
- Extra disinfection of top 10 high touch areas in guest rooms including light switches and door handles
- Increased cleaning frequency of public areas
- Guest-accessible disinfecting wipes at entrances and high traffic areas
- Reduced paper amenities (like pads and guest directories) in rooms
- Enhanced cleaning & other changes to buffets and common spaces
- Enhanced Team Member safety and well-being with personal protective equipment and enhanced training and protocols
Current Health and Hygiene Standards
We take great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. Given the effects of COVID-19, we have taken additional measures in our lodge today, referencing with global and local public health authorities (including the WHO and CDC), to make our cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous:
- Our lodge team is receiving ongoing briefings and enhanced operating protocols.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning our public areas (including lobbies, elevators, door handles, public bathrooms, etc.) and have continued the use of hospital-grade disinfectant.
- We will continue to adjust food and beverage service in accordance with current food safety recommendations.
- We have increased the deployment of hand sanitizers.
- Monitoring the health and wellbeing of our team members